Water Softening PlantPioneers in the industry, we offer water softening plant and water softening plants from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 50,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Input TDS (ppm)
These systems feature improved water purity, low energy consumptions and minimal Co2 emission. There are different pretreatment packages for application in hospitals, laboratories, industries, etc. We also specializing in manufacturing mobile water treatment plants using RO systems as a part of the whole system to get rid of excessive dissolved solids and bacterial impurities.
- Raw water from the bore well is pumped by means of the pump provided through the 10 Micron Bag Filter and online ozonation to Storage Tank
- After chlorination and retention time period water pumped through Pressure Sand Filter for the removal of suspended impurities, mud and organics
- After water will passed through activated carbon filter for the removal of inorganic impurities, bad taste and odor by the adsorption process that is these are retained by the surface of the granulated carbon and subsequently recharged once the backwashing is done with water
Approx. Price: Rs 60,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity
|Input TDS (ppm)
|Softener Tank Type
Our water softening plant uses ion exchange resin that is most commonly and probably the easiest method of removing hardness (i.e.calcium & magnesium) from water and render the water suitable for utility purpose. As the name implies ion exchange is a process in which undesirable ions are exchanged for more desirable irons.This water softening plant removes all the impurities and hardness present in the water and makes it soft and skin friendly. Featured with automatic regeneration, it can also be easily operated and require less space.
- Item Code: AFESOFTENER
- Production Capacity: as per requirement
- Delivery Time: depend on quantity
- Packaging Details: Standard packing